Have you been out in the sun a bit too much over the years? While we can’t turn back the clock, we can help restore your skin and reverse sun damage: Hivita Luminous White is a unique skin-restoration system clinically proven to reduce the premature ageing effects of free radicals and sun damage. The range harnesses the unique properties of a special breed of white tomato to reduce hyperpigmentation, freckles, age spots, blemishes and wrinkles.
Reverse sun damage from above…
Hivita Luminous White Age Defy is a luxury day / night beauty cream clinically proven to support skin lightening, more even complexion and fine line reduction. It has been formulated with a unique blend of natural, age-defying ingredients:
- Squalane: A natural barrier that protects the skin from moisture loss and provides a shield from environmental toxins. The antioxidant-rich, age-fighting emollient also helps soften and smooth the skin, reduce wrinkles, lighten freckles and skin pigmentation while fighting free radicals.
- Jojoba Oil moisturises and softens skin without clogging the pores.
- Phytoene and Phytofluene absorb UV light and lighten skin tone by having a direct effect on skin pigmentation and protecting the skin from damage.
- Jojoba Leaf extract improves skin structure and cohesion to restore moisture in the skin.
After a month of twice-daily application, participants in a clinical trial reported significant improvements in skin radiance, age spots, skin smoothness, skin elasticity, wrinkle reduction and visible skin health in self-evaluation.
- 62% said they experienced a significant decrease in hyper-pigmentation such as skin blemishes, freckles, redness and unevenness (90% after 84 days)
- 71% of the participants experienced a significant decrease in age spots after 42 days of continued use.
As for anti-ageing effects, participants reported a:
- 43% wrinkle count reduction
- 19% increase in skin firmness
- 29% increase in skin elasticity
Participants also reported improvements in skin radiance, evenness, hydration, smoothness, suppleness, elasticity and reduced skin irritability. They found their skin to be more resistant to sun damage, as well as visually healthier and more beautiful.
Hivita Luminous White Age Defy is suitable for sensitive skin and is free from the following ingredients that may irritate certain skin types: Parabens; sulphates, ethoxylated, propylene glycol; silicones; phthalates; mineral oils; DEA; artificial colours; artificial fragrance; animal ingredients and types of alcohol that dry the skin.
Reverse sun damage from below…
Hivita Luminous White Skin Lightener contains 30,000MG equivalent of fresh fruit patented PhytoflORAL®, a 100% natural ingredient that comes from non-genetically modified white tomatoes. The specially selected tomatoes, sourced from the Mediterranean, are rich in Phytoene and Phytofluene: Colourless carotenoids that lighten skin and create a more even complexion by having a direct effect on skin pigmentation.
The unique skin supplement builds photo protection into the skin and also offers invisible protection from environmental aggressors such as the sun and air pollution.
- Phytoene and Phytofluene from the white tomato have unique antioxidative, anti-inflammatory and UV absorbing properties.
- Together they protect and lighten skin by reducing melanin content in skin cells.
- Regular use can reduce sun damage and DNA degeneration.
- The natural ingredients help prevent oxidative skin damage and may delay premature ageing.
The overall result is lighter, brighter. more youthful skin, from head to toe:
- 77% of users experience a decrease in skin pigmentation after 42 days, with 82% seeing an improvement after 84 days.
- Clinical scoring by an expert dermatologist found a significant improvement in skin dryness, roughness, suppleness, evenness and texture.
- Clinical trial participants found their skin to be more beautiful and visually healthier, with improvements in:
- Skin radiance
White tomato and skin pigmentation
Dark, sun-damaged and uneven skin tone are all visible outcomes of pigmentation. Melanin is the human skin pigment, and skin colour and melanin amount are directly proportional. Production of melanin is stimulated by chemicals or the sun’s rays. Melanin helps protect the skin from sun damage by diffusing the sun’s rays and preventing damage to DNA. An adequate amount of melanin is good for our skin but over production may darken skin tone.
Skin cells known as melanocytes and melanosomes contain tyrosinase. These cells, when stimulated by chemicals or the sun’s rays, further trigger distribution and production of melanin pigment. A sudden increase of melanin can cause hyperpigmentation, freckles and age spots. Certain nutrients, including the colourless carotenoids found in Hivita Luminous White, which assimilate in the skin when consumed on a regular basis, can help reverse sun damage by inhibiting melanin production, supporting skin health and lightening skin tone.