A recent study by IBR has shown that the unique ingredients in Hivita Luminus White Age Defy reduce stretch marks and cellulite while also hydrating the skin and increasing softness, suppleness and radiance.
In order to prove the effects, a double blind clinical study was carried out on 24 women aged between 18 and 60 years old. All of the subjects had visible cellulite and visible stretch marks. The cream was applied twice daily on the abdomen, hips, and thighs on one side of the body, and a placebo cream applied on the other side, for a period of 28 days.
- Significant reduction in problem-area: smoothing of cellulite and stretch marks
- Increase in skin elasticity
- Over 30% increase in skin hydration
A sharp decrease in stretch marks is evident as well as smoothing of cellulite, as shown in these images:-
The 3D imaging photo below shows tightening of the skin at the hips and buttocks (red zone) and plumping and re-hydrating the upper inner leg (blue zone) with the cream on the left leg. The placebo was used on the right leg.
The IBR study used a cream with a 1.5% concentration of phytoene and phytofluene while Hivita Luminous White Age Defy has a higher 2.0% concentration which would lead to improved results.
Hivita Luminous White Age Defy provides a natural way to maintain beautiful, healthy and radiant skin for a more youthful appearance. It is formulated with a patented and clinically trialled Jojoba Leaf extract plus a blend of Squalane, Jojoba Oil and the colourless carotenoids Phytoene and Phytofluene from non GMO freeze dried, specially selected Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract.
Natural, age-defying ingredients:
- Squalane: On the skin’s surface squalane acts as a natural barrier, protecting the skin from moisture loss and providing a shield for the body from environmental toxins. It is also an antioxidant-rich, age-fighting emollient that helps soften and smooth the skin, reduce wrinkles, lighten freckles and skin pigmentation while fighting free radicals.
- Jojoba Oil: Moisturises and softens skin without clogging the pores.Phytoene and Phytofluene: Colourless carotenoids Phytoene and Phytofluene are the first precursors in the biosynthetic pathways of other coloured carotenoids. They are known to absorb UV light and lighten skin tone by having a direct effect on skin pigmentation and protecting the skin from damage.
- IBR-GAPTURE®: An aqueous extract of Jojoba Leaf that improves skin structure and cohesion to restore moisture in the skin.
- Free from parabens and artificial fragrances.